ADDITIONAL CONFERENCE INFORMATION
- Breakfasts and parking are included with your room if you are staying at the conference hotel.
- Wednesday/Friday/Saturday dinners and Thursday Lunch are included in the full-time conference registration fee.
Airport - There is an airport six miles from Lexington, Kentucky.
Please call the hotel for van transportation
2019 LIVE & SILENT AUCTIONS (Saturday, August 10, 2019)
We look forward to your quality items for the auctions at the 2019 National IFYE Conference in Lexington, Kentucky. Some ideas include:
- Themed basket - by state, region, country, wines, regional foods, travel goodies, etc.
- Individual items - new items from your area or country - wines, regional foods, pictures, etc.
- Please include a written description of individual items OR what items are in the basket, as well as who is donating the basket or item.
- All proceeds from the auctions will support the 2019-2020 IFYE program.
Learn about the agriculture and economic situations that face the state of Kentucky and the relationship to your state. Enjoy one of four tours, choose from six different workshops, and eat Kentucky Derby pie..
Travel by car or air. There is an airport six miles from Lexington, Kentucky. From there, look across the road to the beautiful Keeneland race track founded in 1936. It is ranked #1 out of 67 thoroughbred race tracks in the United States.