News & Events
2021 National IFYE Conference
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
UPDATES from Missouri and/or IFYE Board of Directors (as of SEPTEMBER 11, 2021)
(*) DATES/DEADLINES TO REMEMBER (as of SEPTEMBER 11, 2021)
Periodically, please check below for information updates.
FULL-TIME REGISTRATION for 2021 IFYE NATIONAL CONFERENCE
- $225 Early Bird Registration (Until JUNE 15, 2021 midnight Eastern Time)
- $250 Regular Registration (JUNE 16 - AUGUST 21, 2021 midnight Eastern Time) (As of August 02, 2021)
- $275 Late Registration (AUGUST 22 - SEPTEMBER 13, 2021 midnight Eastern Time) (As of August 02, 2021)
- TOUR REGISTRATION CLOSED
- ALL FULL-TIME registrations made after SEPTEMBER 13, 2021 will incur an additional $25 for total of $300.
PART-TIME REGISTRATION for 2021 IFYE CONFERENCE (Sept 23 onwards)
- REGULAR PART-TIME REGISTRATION (THROUGH SEPTEMBER 13, 2021)
- ALL PART TIME registrations made after SEPTEMBER 13, 2021 including on-site will incur an additional $25 fee
- TOUR REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Please refer to registration for details of daily and individual event costs.
SUPPLEMENTAL REGISTRATION FOR 2021 IFYE CONFERENCE
This supplemental form may only be used AFTER confirmation of a submitted Full-Time or Part-Time Registration above has been received and wishing to add additional tickets to that particular registration.
TOUR REGISTRATION CLOSED
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND CONFERENCE but still wish to donate toward one or more of the following donation options, you may do so by linking/donating through the conference NON-ATTENDEE form:
- Virtual Business Meeting and Selected Speakers
- 1970 IFYE Celebration Challenge Donation
- 1971 IFYE Celebration Challenge Donation
- General Donation to IFYE Association of the USA, Inc.
- Inbound/Outbound Conference Registration Fee Donation (toward future conferences)
- NOTE: Other donations areas may be found on our website at https://ifyeusa.org and click on the "Ways to Give" tab.
VENUE: Radisson Hotel
120 Wildwood Dr S
Branson, Missouri 65616
Hotel reservations are being accepted by the Branson Radisson by calling 417-335-5767 and requesting the IFYE group rate. Rates will be honored Sept. 18-28. Room rates are $109.95 for regular rooms (2 doubles or 2 queens) for single or double occupancy. It is $114.95 for triple occupancy & $119.95 for quad occupancy. Relevant taxes are additional.
The reservation cut-off date for this group rate is August 21, 2021. Reservations after that date (August 21, 2021) will be subject to room availability at the hotel.
Also, for those needing handicapped rooms, an early registration is encouraged as there is a limited number of such rooms.
Onsite parking (outside) is complementary for those staying at the hotel. Breakfast is included in room rates for those staying at the conference hotel. The conference hotel restaurant does not open until 4 PM.
If wishing to share your hotel lodging with another conference attendee please contact Vicky Warren (Missouri Conference Committee Member) firstname.lastname@example.org with more details.
Travel Information for Branson and other areas of Missouri: