News & Events
ADDITIONAL CONFERENCE INFORMATION (Meals, Auctions, Worship Service)
- Breakfasts and parking are included with your room if you are staying at the conference hotel.
- The Radisson Hotel restaurant does not open until 4:00 PM. Anyone who chooses to stay at different lodging will need to make other arrangements for breakfast.
- Dinner for each day is included in both part-time daily and full-time registration fees.
2021 LIVE & SILENT AUCTIONS
The Missouri alumni will be raffling an alumni-pieced quilt in keeping with the conference theme “Piecing Together World Peace.” You will be able to buy raffle tickets during registration or during the conference. The Missouri IFYE Alumni Association will take a check!
We also look forward to your quality items for the auctions at the 2021 National IFYE Conference in Branson, Missouri. Some ideas include:
- Your state or internationally-themed items
- Themed basket - by state, region, country, wines, regional foods, travel goodies, etc.
- Individual items - new items from your area or country - wines, regional foods, pictures, etc.
- Please include a written description of individual items OR what items are in the basket, as well as
- who is donating the basket or item, and
- value of basket/items
- All proceeds from the auctions will support the IFYE program.
- Silent auction will open following the Friday night live auction and be open for approximately two hours that evening. It will re-open Saturday morning at 8:30 AM and close at 1:00 PM. Items may be picked up and paid for Saturday - 2:00 - 3:00 PM.
- Live auction items are to be paid for and picked up on Friday evening following the close of the live auction.
WORSHIP VOLUNTEERS REQUESTED
Cleo Kottwitz (Missouri to Brazil 1957) is leading the interfaith worship at IFYE Conference, Sunday, September 26. There will be a variety of scripture, prayers, music from other lands and religions. He is asking Conference registrants who experienced other religions to assist in leadership. Please help! Contact him at 573-446-0799.or through firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.