2022 Interim Executive Director
Carolyn Seymour Hansen
She received her Bachelor of Science and Master of Arts degrees from The Ohio State University. Carolyn's career has included working for:
- Kiwanis International as the International Administrator of Circle K (the collegiate program of Kiwanis) where she worked with the Circle K and Kiwanis Boards of Officers to strengthen their programs of community service
- State Farm Insurance and Country Companies where she led instructional designers as they developed training for their agents and employees
- Illinois Cooperative Extension as a 4-H Youth Development Educator for McLean County in central Illinois
Hansen is completing her fourth term (16 years) as a member and Vice President of the Olympia Community Unit School District (CUSD) #16 Board of Education. She is also President of the Kiwanis Club of the Olympia Area.
Carolyn Seymour Hansen
Interim Executive Director
P.O. Box 102
Minier, IL 61759
National Program Director
As National Program Director for the IFYE Association of the USA, Inc., Alan Lambert seeks to build continuing relationships with other domestic and international entities focused on cross-cultural exchanges for young adults. He coordinates the exchanges for young adults ages 19 and over with partners domestically and globally. His responsibilities include expanding the number of participating states and countries, as well as increasing the number of US outbound delegates.
- a 1980 IFYE Representative from South Dakota to West Germany.
- an IFYE Ambassador Group Leader to The Netherlands in 1982 and to Australia in 1990 and 1991.
In 2012, he was the IFYE Association Director of Partner Development. As a Board Member, Lambert served as the National IFYE Association Vice President in 2010 and as President in 2011 and 2012.
Lambert has held top leadership positions with the South Dakota IFYE Association for nearly 30 years. That includes 10 years as volunteer coordinator for the South Dakota IFYE and 4-H Exchange Programs.
Raised on a diversified livestock and crop farm, Lambert is a graduate of South Dakota State University. His educational background and career choices in agriculture, education, international exchanges, finance and community service have enabled him to be successful in several sales and service-related professions. Lambert lives in Sioux Falls, SD.Alan Lambert
7310 W. 58th St.
Sioux Falls, SD 57106